Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Ok guys i got some bad news....

1st i got an email yesterday and it said groupbuy has been shipped.
2nd he shipped all the purchases to my address which was supposed to be shipped to my sisters house where someone would be home. I left a note on the door to leave it with my next door neighbor.
3rd some good news for those who ordered if you cannot pick up in jersey please post here and i will have reefcleaners refund your money.

Just a note this is not my fault i specifically told them everything that needed to be done and shipping addresses so all in all he will be refunding the money to those who purchased and cannot pick up at my location in jersey. Im so sorry guys i tried my best to make this work and did my homework but it did not work out.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
James no everything is coming to my house where no one is home. Something went wrong on reefcleaners end and everything got mixed up.. So if someone would like to come pick up the brooklyn order later today between 5-9pm that is fine. If not then everyones money will be refunded by reefcleaners. Also note if usps does not leave the order outside and reads my message to leave it at my neighbors house :arg: what a mess

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Sorry to hear that Scoots, Hopefully you can save the orders, perhaps put them in chinese food containers with holes in them in your sump. As long as you have enough flow they should last for awhile in there.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
it was only you and krazime so im just gonna have them issue both of you refunds for what you paid. can you pm me your real name please so i can have them issue refunds. i cant hold on to the snails and stuff so im going to have to give your order away to someone out here in jersey :( sorry guys i really wanted this to work out. :sad2:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
it was only you and krazime so im just gonna have them issue both of you refunds for what you paid. can you pm me your real name please so i can have them issue refunds. i cant hold on to the snails and stuff so im going to have to give your order away to someone out here in jersey :( sorry guys i really wanted this to work out. :sad2:

This is absolutely not your fault. Thanks for organizing it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: