1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • FB626605-F51B-40C0-89BB-4842A46A2D66.jpeg
    FB626605-F51B-40C0-89BB-4842A46A2D66.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 72

Kingdavid777

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi how you doing can you please tell me if you have any GSP for sale I'm not interested in your little fries I'm interested in like a medium or large Rock and I'm also interested in the one that has a white. In it if you have the other kind as we both know they're coming to different one different corals so basically don't make a difference it would be better if it's the one with the white. If not then it's okay I will take the other one please let me know thank you and can you also give me a price and the size of a rock or a piece of paper Coral that you are selling thank you

Kingdavid777

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi how you doing can you please tell me if you have any GSP for sale I'm not interested in your little fries I'm interested in like a medium or large Rock and I'm also interested in the one that has a white. In it if you have the other kind as we both know they're coming to different one different corals so basically don't make a difference it would be better if it's the one with the white. If not then it's okay I will take the other one please let me know thank you and can you also give me a price and the size of a rock or a piece of paper Coral that you are selling thank you
I'm really sorry this voice text does not work hundred percent so not everything that I'm writing is actually yellow what I said cuz I did not check it my bad

Kingdavid777

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really sorry this voice text does not work hundred percent so not everything that I'm writing is actually yellow what I said cuz I did not check it my bad
So anyway I'm interested in big size rock or a big colony of GSP as we both know that usually come in two different once one is like little neon color and the other one is white that inside I'm actually looking for a white. But actually don't make a difference whatever you have please let me know how much it is and the size of it thank you

Kingdavid777

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So anyway I'm interested in big size rock or a big colony of GSP as we both know that usually come in two different once one is like little neon color and the other one is white that inside I'm actually looking for a white. But actually don't make a difference whatever you have please let me know how much it is and the size of it thank you
White dot......

Kingdavid777

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s all I have for sale but do have white dot in the middle. When the tentacles expand u don’t see them.
So do you have them in your own big size or just a Fricks do you have like a big Colony like a big rod with GSP? And where are you located thank you

Kingdavid777

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two available.
$10. for the 4x2
$20. for the 4x4
Okay I understand what do you have bigger pieces because that my tank is it 210 gallons and I cannot put 2-inch gspn that I need something big please let me know thank you I will buy the whole rock or whatever the structure it is on

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: