Matt_Wandell

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just don’t get it because you’re blind to your political bias. Again where is my catholic sub forum. I am attacked everyday in social media and other reef forum for talking about my religion and they remove my posts. Can I get that?
There is nothing political about wanting LGBTQ people to be treated with respect and dignity and free from discrimination.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
And no I won’t go to any other forums on MR until this is divisive sub forum is settled. No need for it like there is no need for any other segregated forums. I’ll keep my helping hand to other forums and social media platforms that are not divisive

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So the regional section makes sense because you can meet up with people who live a state away? Okay. Do you think maybe the point of subforums is that humans like to form smaller groups composed of people who understand their unique problems and can offer good advice? Like would it bother you if there were a subforum of colorblind reefers? Would you really feel the need to barge into that forum and stamp your feet about how political and divisive it was?
So you’re saying this sub forum is a support group forum for the lgbtq+ community? The lgbtq+ wants to be treated equally yet a sub forum dividing us was created

Last edited:

Matt_Wandell

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one here is doing that here!!!!! No one did it on the other forum. They don’t want a discussion in a reef forum talking about sexual orientation, religion or politics. That’s the rules.
Okay, so now you’re defending the actions at R2R? Comical. The owner posts Bible verses and there is a stickied “official prayer thread” so this nonsense about “no religion” is complete BS. Try posting a thread about prayers to Allah and watch what happens. Rules that are applied to everyone except one favored group is also known as “discrimination”.

Matt_Wandell

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you’re saying this sub forum is a support group forum for the lgbtq+ community? The lgbtq+ wants to be treated equally yet you created a sub forum dividing us.
No I didn’t say that, and no I didn’t create this subforum. Swing and a miss...

Matt_Wandell

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh I hope this works out for you. I hope you make a lot of money off of sponsors now you put in a “woke” forum. I’m sorry I came to MR 14 years ago because this was a all for one community. I’ve enjoyed the swaps and speakers, your forums but I am done with this forum. Everyone can enjoy their segregated new forum. Love you all

Attachments

• 81501B3A-53F4-4AC0-B4FE-DB0A7027BF3D.jpeg
    81501B3A-53F4-4AC0-B4FE-DB0A7027BF3D.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 36

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It really doesn’t. There is a zoanthid subforum. You can post there. Not everybody does. You can also post everywhere else. Such is the same with this forum. The uniting feature is that we all like reef aquariums.
There’s no sub forum for blacks, whites, Hispanics. So why should there be one based on sexual orientation? That’s what doesn’t make sense

35ppt

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s no sub forum for blacks, whites, Hispanics. So why should there be one based on sexual orientation? That’s what doesn’t make sense
It is a response to what happened on R2R and a big welcome mat to LGBT reefers. If there was an incident relating to race there probably would be.

/I mean, I'm talking like I know what the people who run this site were thinking but I don't obviously. But this is what I believe the intention was.

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is a response to what happened on R2R and a big welcome mat to LGBT reefers. If there was an incident relating to race there probably would be.
Hatred should not be tolerated on any level but I don’t think a were lgbtq+ friendly over here sign should be posted. Every body that’s into reefing should be welcome here.

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll clean this thread up when I get home - you have been told a dozen times to stop posting this stuff here. If you want a particular forum to exist, please pm your request to a moderator

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: