Foxchase

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have a RO buddie that needs new filters and replacing them would cost the same as buying the whole unit again.

So I'm thinking about investing in a decent unit. What are your recommendations??

I'm betweem BRS 100gpd- 200gpd units. But there's so many options i don't really know what's the difference between all of the different options aside from price.

Any help is appreciated

Amado

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say if you are getting zero TDS from the RO buddy then that’s good enough.
I have a 7 stage from BRS and it cost me about $60 to refill all the cartridges and filter.

whatever gets you to zero TDS is going to work.

Foxchase

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say if you are getting zero TDS from the RO buddy then that’s good enough.
I have a 7 stage from BRS and it cost me about $60 to refill all the cartridges and filter.

whatever gets you to zero TDS is going to work.
I was getting 0 TDS at my previous home but I'm in Between moving and don't know what the water quality will be. And you can't just add more filters to the RO buddy (not that i know of at least. I could be wrong)

Amado

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was getting 0 TDS at my previous home but I'm in Between moving and don't know what the water quality will be. And you can't just add more filters to the RO buddy (not that i know of at least. I could be wrong)

no I don’t think you can add more filters to the RO buddy. I personally have been happy with the BRS.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: