tsouth

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all! Happy Friday - needing to break down my tank as I suspect the sump is leaking on the front left corner/seam. Can provide receipts for most things as I bought everything new and am the first owner

All livestock has been sold

Equipment:
  • 2 x MP10's, latest gen with Urchin wide flow guards. Originals available too. - $225 each
  • Hydor E-Sk 600 DC Skimmer - $150
  • Hardline'd everything, all with super nice valves
  • Hanna Ultra low phosphate and ALK testers, many uses left - $40 each
  • Red sea pro test kit
  • Salifert nitrate test kit
  • Misc gadgets and gizmos

Image from iOS (4).jpgImage from iOS (3).jpg

Last edited:

tsouth

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all, wanted to let you know I'm pulling the jawbreakers from the listing. There's over a dozen and I've just observed that the mother is showing many specks of green. I severely underpriced it and think $400 was unfair to me due to lack of research. I'll happily take offers but I regret that I won't let it go at the deal of the century.

My apologies. If you're still interested in visiting, I welcome you to drop by any time this weekend or next week. My schedule is open except for Sunday evening at 6pm.

Xpaulnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi all, wanted to let you know I'm pulling the jawbreakers from the listing. There's over a dozen and I've just observed that the mother is showing many specks of green. I severely underpriced it and think $400 was unfair to me due to lack of research. I'll happily take offers but I regret that I won't let it go at the deal of the century.

My apologies. If you're still interested in visiting, I welcome you to drop by any time this weekend or next week. My schedule is open except for Sunday evening at 6pm.
Ahhhhhh

Morahz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

I take the glass cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: