Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
I will be getting a mix of zoa and sps frags this Wednesday. They range from $25 and up. Also, there will be a price adjustment from last weeks shipment. Stay tuned...............

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
I just recieved about 30 plus frags of nice sps and zoas! Prices range from $25-$35 on these pieces. I will also be reducing the prices from last shipment. Corals acclimating now and being checked for health and parasites. Will post up pics possibly tomorrow. I will be going back to the storefront for construction as soon as I finish up at home..............

emps

Tired Member
Think alex mentioned on another thread that he signed a lease a couple weeks back in a nice quiet area in queens. Can't wait for the store to open up, alex's stuff is pretty nice!

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
yea.... rent isnt that expensive plus I get first floor and basement. So much more opportunity to do more things. Anyway... i will snap pics of the shipment tonight. This is no joke though. its so hard to get the store ready and do construction then come home and take pics of shipments. I pretty much have no time for myself. Eat, sleep, breath corals..............

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: