nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Looking to order something from blue zoo aquatic but the shipping is a flat rate of $39.95 so I wanted to know if anyone else wanted to get anything from http://www.bluezooaquatics.com, if you do please let me know and we can get it asap. I work in Chelsea and live in Queens for pick up. Thanks!
Nikki

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Considering the amount of DOA's on the last buy, I hope you won't be too disappointed if this fish does'nt make it.

I would run away from anything that has to do with this company myself. The way we were treated by them was terrible, no attempt whatsoever was made by them to make good for all the no-shows and DOA's.

You've been warned.

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You guys don't have to order from them if you choose not too, I would like too and I have been speaking to the guy regularly and hope to be the one to give them a better image. Thank you for the warning. If anyone else would be interested please let me know.

Thanks!
Nikki

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I want the panda goby. Also, about that group buy...there was a huge sale at that time, and they were not prepared for it, at this time there is no sale so things are in stock.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Don't wanna beat this dead horse, or start waves, but a company shouldn't use a sale as an excuse for their dead products.

Also, they shouldn't tell me that "You're lucky we have a sale" :rolleyes:

Just had to say that.

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I would like to place the order by lets say Monday. So paypal should be in by Sunday. If you are paypal-ing please no there is a 3.5% fee that they charge me which I will charge you..;-) If we have to place it Tuesday that would be good too!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: