bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So would it be possible to pick up in Midtown? Because 6pm Wednesday is not that good for me, and i don't want you to hold onto my package, you did enough work as it is. So if i could pick it up on Wednesday at around 1:45 or so that would be awesome

Sure Oriol, PM sent with info. Also, there was no Maze Brain coral frag available, but he told me he hooked you up with a better one, that you will not be disappointed!

Thanks!

midtownman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
do you still have any
cyclops-19
navel orange mushroom-15
forrest fire zoas- 9rainbow paly-19
total 53$
i live down the block from ur job 53 & 8th is it possible i could pick them up when i get home do you work on the weekends?
please pm me

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
do you still have any
cyclops-19
navel orange mushroom-15
forrest fire zoas- 9rainbow paly-19
total 53$
i live down the block from ur job 53 & 8th is it possible i could pick them up when i get home do you work on the weekends?
please pm me

Sorry Midtownman, you missed the group buy this time around but keep an eye out for the next one!

Last edited:

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
sweet.. just one quick question.. how long corals can be kept inside of the package?? I will pick them up around 1:30 and then go back work … I will be home by 5… will they be able to make it? Or should I open the bags? Or what should I do.?

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
sweet.. just one quick question.. how long corals can be kept inside of the package?? I will pick them up around 1:30 and then go back work ? I will be home by 5? will they be able to make it? Or should I open the bags? Or what should I do.?

Just leave them in the bags & try not to move them around too much. The warm temp of your office should be fine until you can get them home. Just make sure you acclimate them properly to temp & water conditions inside your tank.

Please everyone watch the first post for tracking updates. Since we are having bad weather there may be a delay, hopefully not that much of one.

Thanks!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: