mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Hey, I know some of you guys missed out on the last group buy for brine shrimp hatcheries so I'd like to start another one. If you guys are interested please let me know.

ddba_1.JPG

I found an alternative brine shrimp hatchery dish. It's based on the same principle as the one from BSD but a lot cheaper. These should be under $10 each. When I get a real quote from the seller I'll update this again. Also, if you guys would like to do a group buy for eggs let me know. These hatcheries don't come with eggs. Well, I think they do but they are extremely old therefore most probably not live.

Hatcheries:
1. mray
2. Josh --------$6 PAID --- Paid $18 to cover his fee and almost everyone elses.
3. Killerdrgn ------$6 PAID
4. aaron23 ------- $6 PAID
5. Alex ----------- $6 paid
6. lamaseta17 -- $6 paid
7. Sumbub --- $6 paid
8. Ming ------ $6 paid
9. Ming ------ $6 paid
10. mchenusa ---- Hatchery only -- $6 paid.
11. autoponicz ---$6 PAID
12. KathyC --- $6 paid. She gave me $6.47 to cover the fees even when I asked her not to :eek:
13. mray
14. mray
15. mray

There seems to be enough interest. Group buy is extended to 15 and will continue to extend until Monday night.

Seller only ships on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays so order will be placed on tuesday so I can get the hatcheries and eggs to manhattan on saturday.

Eggs: Price update: $9 per 100 g shipped for 95% hatch rate eggs!
1. mray ------------ 200g
2. Dan-O ----------- 300g -- $27 PAID
3. aaron23 --------- 100g --- $9 PAID
4. Josh ------------- 100g --- $9 PAID
5. Alex -------------- 100g ----$9 PAID
6. Killerdrgn ------- 100g -----$9 PAID
7. lamaseta17 ----- 100g --- $9 PAID
8. Sumbub -------- 100g -- $9 PAID
9. autoponicz ------ 100g --- $9 PAID

PICK UP LOCATION:
Manhattan:
1. Josh hatchery + egg Friday May 23 5:30pm at his place

Flushing:=
1. Ming (2 hatcheries) + KathyC (1 hatchery) +aaron23(hatchery + eggs) 4 hatcheries 1 egg ---- Tuesday May 20 at 7PM
2. mchenusa 1 hatchery --- Friday May 23 4:30pm
3. Killerdrgn hatchery + egg -----Tuesday may 20 at 11:30AM picked up
4. Alex ------ hatchery + egg ---------SUnday
5. lamaseta17 ------hatchery + egg-------- Tuesday May 20 at 12:30 PM
6. autoponicz ----hatchery + egg ------Saturday 9:50pm
7. Sumbub hatchery + egg -----May 21 morning (11:30am)

By Shea Stadium:
1. Dan-O -- 300gs eggs picked up 5/19

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I'm going to ask them but I'm almost certain they will come with a jar. Asianer told Brine Shrimp Direct that everyone was expecting a jar of eggs for his group buy so they included them. I'll do the same. Pickup will be in Flushing or by Shea stadium. I *may* be able to deliver to Manhattan, it depends. I'll place an order when we get enough people.

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Ask for Tim, he was extremely helpful and mention that it is for the Manhattan Reefs group. And don't forget to mention that the previous 2 GB's included the free eggs.

I'm going to ask them but I'm almost certain they will come with a jar. Asianer told Brine Shrimp Direct that everyone was expecting a jar of eggs for his group buy so they included them. I'll do the same. Pickup will be in Flushing or by Shea stadium. I *may* be able to deliver to Manhattan, it depends. I'll place an order when we get enough people.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I'll find out tomorrow about the eggs and let you guys know.

Buy grade A eggs or premium eggs. Dan-o if you would like to order eggs with us let me know. You will save on shipping.

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
They will most likely come with eggs. I'll give them a call in 2 hours. I'm not sure if this group buy may progress if they don't include eggs because everyone here is expecting them.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'll still take one with the eggs.

Maybe you should let them know that "for a limited time only" should be taken off the ad for the item.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I asked them about the eggs and they told me that the supply of high grade eggs is limited which is why we can't get more of a discount. I also agree with you Alex, their ad is misleading.

Whether or not you are in please respond to this thread or PM me.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: