• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ReefDriven

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Want to know if anyone wants to get in on this group buy...

Cleaner Shrimp $15ea
Blood Shrimp $15ea
Electric Blue Hermit Crabs 4.99
Banded Coral Shrimp 6.00
Peppermint Shrimp 2.50
Yellow Cucumber 5.50

He said he'll send the whole price list sometime this week. Of course the larger the quantity, the better the pricing. Let me know if anyone wants anything on this buy...

griMReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
inkblue said:
:usa1: :biggrin: toDay is gooD petCo day... wedNesday delivery!!

lol i havent been to a petco in a long while. do they have any sort of guarantee on their livestock? i'm still lookin 4 a retailer that has some level of guarantee on stuff they're selling right out of the deliveries the same day. otherwise like reefdriven might as well get mail order that has guarantee stay-alive. (i worry whats in petland, petco water even for a short while exposure when they unbag)

ReefDriven

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm just going to buy a bunch of things from the guy and see if they are all healthy first. I'll post up pics of my shipment... Don't want to start a group buy until i know for sure the livestock is healthy. I'll post pics real soon

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
inkblue said:
:scratch: :happysad: :rolleyes: ...but yoU caN find tHese pRices at PetCo unioN sQuaRe... am i miSsing sometHing :confused:
hmmmmmm.....PETCO..... i'm sorry but i would never put anything from petco in my tank . Just my opinion. :biggrin:

ReefDriven

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've been assured that the prices are for aquacultured livestock. They are not wild caught... Breeds them himself! I will be ordering a lot of stuff for myself today around 2pm. I'll take some pics of the stuff and post it...

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
ReefDriven said:
I've been assured that the prices are for aquacultured livestock. They are not wild caught... Breeds them himself! I will be ordering a lot of stuff for myself today around 2pm. I'll take some pics of the stuff and post it...

He aquacultures all these inverts!? He can make more money selling books describing the process. Does he realize how many people are trying to breed some of these shrimp. Good luck with your order, but I've already seen pics of cleaner and blood shrimp :tongue1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: