• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnfallon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok,

Got filterbag.com on the phone, and in order to get a decent deal on the poly felt bags w/ the ring, we need to order 500+ bags. I will have them shipped here, but I am in Montauk, so I will need a person who can distribute. I can also meet at the LIRA meeting next friday.

They will then cost $2.06 ea. Shipping to me is $10/50 or 20 cents ea. So, figure if we can get a group together it's $2.30 ea w/ paypal fees or $23 for 10

I don't want to track groups smaller than 10, so please round up or down to closest 10.

Please give a number you want IN THE THREAD. I will need to have the money via paypal ($23/10) by Sunday in order to place the order on Monday. My paypal is [email protected]

If we come up short it will be $0.14 cents more per bag.

Thanks.

Justin

jnfallon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Noone wants any of these?

fyi They raised their prices, they are now 2.46 ea w/ a 1.99 handling fee, and a 25 min order. shipping extra. so this is a decent deal.

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just an FYI... make sure you run these bags through the washing machine once before using them. I was getting a million micro bubbles when I would change one. Then I washed a few and there were almost no bubbles.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: