• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
ok,
so ryan is comin by today,
and ill be meeting albert hopefully on friday,
and gil is coming tomorow

Scarfe ace, and Jung, when would you like to pick up.
speak to ya soon
thanks
joe

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
did ryan come yet? if not, you can give him mine and i have a coral of his from mike, so we can just do the swap when we meet up.

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
yeh ryan came already.

i think we will meet up on friday, but i eed to find out tomorw exaclly when. dont wanna mae it to late and infringe on the holy sabath :)

talk to ya soon
joe

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
sorry albert- didn't know you still wanted me to pick up, I would have (got it around 730)!

btw- nice acans! Really nice color- they had opened up already in the bag after a few mins of float time. They are now in my tank for 10 mins and have already started to expand again- even after the trauma of being glued to a plug! Thanks!

btw- what is the exact species of this acan? Much smaller polyps than a lord, and the echin. (I can't spell so I won't try) that I got a while back too.

Last edited:

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
that's alright guys, i should have thought of it sooner. thanks.
joe, i'll be leaving work around 4pm on fri (and picking up Mike's dog - i know, this is my life, picking up corals, fish, and now even dogs - it never ends :lol: )

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
yep SA1981 around what time would you be able to come by.

hey albert, ill bring it to ya between 2 and 4. hows that sound.
kent, glad you like the acan. it is a lord, but some types from diffrent waters (such as taiwan) have smaller polyps. but still bigger than micromussa.

enjoy.

joe

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Joe, sorry i missed your calls yesterday - i feel bad.
let me know if you are coming by today. i will be here till 4pm. otherwise next week it is, no worries.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: