• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rori

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yep same here, not all of mine have opened up but the color is amazing on the ones that did.

gforce great meeting you.. thanks for all the work guys =)

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for update R32Brightliner, Rori

Just in case if you are not zoa expert.... sometimes zoas could develop fungus during shipping so if you see a white spots and see sign of melting do let me know and sperated it from other zoas as it could spread. If you see any sign of this send me PM ASAP.

Falco

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Chris - all of my acans, blastos and zoos opened up and are so far looking great. I will try and take some pics this week and post them up.

Jung/Chris thanks again!!!!

-Chris

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for sharing your frag pic reefman. That's digi took little stress from shipping I guess... it was much more green and orange polyps but seems like color fade little... or just for pic maybe? : )

lazyreefer

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Everything opened up and its looking good. Colors seems to have faded a bit from shipping I think. But thanks again for the great frags/shipping and thanks Jung for arranging the pick up! I'll try to post picks when i get a chance

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hmmm... I guess there was more shipping stress than others... probably due to hot weather... even with priority overnight.
Sorry guys if they are healthy they should come back with it's original color.

Thanks for understanding.

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am at least glad that most of frag arrived in good shape but color (So far no report on DOA or fungus but will see) also glad that MR reefers understand that part.

I am sure with your good tank condition their color will come back soon.
I will account this for next time : )

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: