Deepseabeauti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting ready to make a large purchase on BRS. In an effort to save some money myself I figured I would also help everyone else save some money. SO here is a post to gather ppl together and save some money on BRS.

In order for this to work we need at least 10 ppl. So if interested send me a post message with your last name and your BRS login email address your going to use to place your orders. If there is enough interest in time I would like to set it up for Tuesday (01/22/2013).

Here is how it is going to work,,

Each participant will receive an email on the pre-determined Tuesday notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won?t have the discount!
After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address.
The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock.
At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Thanks for your interest and hope it helps everyone out.

Regards,
Will

Deepseabeauti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to everyone that has not heard anything from me. the site has been impossible to use!!!! But those of you that sent me a PM I have added you. So if you have not received a response from me that means I did not revive your PM. Thanks to everyone that has joined!!!.

Regards,
Will

Deepseabeauti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I submitted the Form to BRS this morning, So those of you that have joined and received a PM back from should receive an email from BRS saying that the Group Buy is started. I want to thank everyone that has joined and I wish everyone gets great deals and all that they wanted. Thanks again,

Will

Deepseabeauti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm

i pmed about 3 days ago and did not recieve a response.

I just double checked everyone's name on the list. I did not receive a PM from you. Maybe you were having problems with the site as well? PM me again and give me your email and Last name. If BRS lets me add ppl after submission I will gladly add you as well.

I'm sorry for everyone that missed out. It has been a real Pain dealing with the site not being able to see my PM or check the thread. But those of you that Pm me today I Put your names on the list and resent it. I have not heard anything back from BRS regarding late additions to the list. But Please let me know if you dont received and email tomorrow saying the Group buy is open for you. Hopefully they will get back to me and let me know what to do.

If anyone knows how to add someone to the list after submission Please PM and let me know.

Deepseabeauti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everyone!!!!! I received an email back from BRS. I was able to provided them with everyone that PM me last min. So to all that I told it was too late have been added to the group buy and should get an email shortly. Thanks to all that have joined.

Stay warm out there today, and good luck saving money!

Will

Deepseabeauti

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
placed my order yesterday. the prices were cheaper than the "normal" preferred customer prices. some stuff were 21% off. my order was big enough to qualify for free shipping also. sweet deal. thanks will for setting this up.

You got it, I just need to decide what I want, need, can afford. lol I keep moving stuff in and out. But i'm glad I was able to help everyone save some money. I have to admit though, its a lot of work getting everyone together.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
You got it, I just need to decide what I want, need, can afford. lol I keep moving stuff in and out. But i'm glad I was able to help everyone save some money. I have to admit though, its a lot of work getting everyone together.

i know what you mean....i kept putting things in then taking them out...back and forth several times....starting with over 5 bills then down to 2 bills and change.
better not take to long too decide....last time i kept going back and forth and the thing got sold out and they don't do back order so i missed out on a good discount.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: