• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

Well it time replace my filter ,I have a 6 stage RO-DI unit from aqua safe .
If anyone want o chip in on a box of filter LMK ,we get 5 complete sets (excluding membrain)

Who is up for it ,,http://cgi.ebay.com/CASE-OF-21-PRE-...9280704QQihZ001QQcategoryZ20684QQcmdZViewItem

there is the link ,it cost $54.50 for the box and 15 for shipping total $69.50

each set will cost $13.90 + pp fee which is 4% =1.70 total will PP fee

$15.60 for a set of 5 replacement filters ,,NOW YOU CANT GO WORNG thats $3.12 a filter :biggrin: :biggrin:

anyone up for this ,,

Ronen 1 set

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Ronen,

It is $20 for shipping not $15. $15 if you by a RO unit. What Micron are the sediment cartridges. Find out all kinds of info and I might go in with you.

Kasei

saltyweeds

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dang is this still open. Mine are due in Oct. I'm assuming that the filters are the same that shipped with the unit since it's from the same seller. It's 5 micron Sedimentary and 5 micron carbon. I'm down for 2 sets of pre and post what about the price for the DI resins Deep?

Doc

Reef Doctor
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
het there everyone, I just came back to the forum after a few graeling weeks in the ICU. Anyway. I just ordered a set of 6 cartridges and a set of 4 sed bags. You can get 3-4 of the cart and 2 bags from me since they were already shipped.

Doc

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Doc said:
het there everyone, I just came back to the forum after a few graeling weeks in the ICU. Anyway. I just ordered a set of 6 cartridges and a set of 4 sed bags. You can get 3-4 of the cart and 2 bags from me since they were already shipped.

Doc

Cool ,,Ill take 2 sets ,,one for me and 1 for Slama ,,since you got it already ,if it no prob that is

Thanks doc ,lmk the total pprice

saltyweeds

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Since they are limited I'll take one set . LMK price as well. The sed bags are they the DI resin? I just want to make sure that I am getting the 5 filters + Di resin.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: