• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
You don't think this looks like T?

Maybe I am lost

House

Deanos said:
man_computer_phone.jpg

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
GB partially received

UPS screwed up guys. As you were able to see from the tracking, we were expecting two boxes. It even says two boxes were delivered. NOT. I only received the box with all the misc. drygoods.

What's missing is the following:
Albert - 60" VHO
Brett - T5
Me - all 4 T5's

Brendan, one of your bulbs is on backorder, the other came with this order.

PA already spoke to UPS and they know they misdelivered it. They are going to retrieve the package and attempt to redeliver it today, possibly tomorrow. Either way we should have ALMOST everything by Saturday's Hold'em Tourney. Only thing that should be missing is Brendan's backorder.

I'll be following up and I'll keep y'all updated on this thread.

Alistair, if you want to pickup your bulbs, just give me a shout and I'll let you know if I'll be home when you can make it over.

R

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
:lol: FYI: Update........

The UPS guy just drove away. They just dropped off the second box.

The ONLY thing that's misssing now is Brendan's backordered bulb. Everything else is here.

I'd like all GB members to let me know if they're attending Tony's Hold'em Tourney. I can bring everything there. Otherwise, we can make alternate arrangements.

If you still owe me money, greenbacks always work :biggrin: .

Thanks all,
R

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
what about my bulbs Russ?

he he, i wont be by tony, but i'll be by grand central friday if anyone is going to be in midtown - otherwise next week...

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
alrha said:
what about my bulbs Russ?

he he, i wont be by tony, but i'll be by grand central friday if anyone is going to be in midtown - otherwise next week...

Damn A......you got the monsters! 6' VHO's :lol2:

Do you know anyone going to Tony's that would be willing to cart them back for you to get them? There are a lot of people going. Someone has to live close by you. Or, I could just leave them at Tony's. Maybe that'll work? Still closer than Orange County. LMK

R

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: