Status
Not open for further replies.

amethyst212

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
let me know when you plan to order. i might want to get the 10 cerith snails package and a lettuce nudibranch. depending on when the order is placed i may or may not take the nudi as it is on sale now.

i live in queens but i drive so i can pick up anytime, anywhere.
so if anyone in queens needs anything, let me know ill pick it up and u can pick it up at my house.

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I suggest telling them to deliver your order to your local FedEx office. The package will be there before 11am I believe and you dont risk the chance of missing the delivery or exposing the animals to extra stress from the truck.

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
my folks got a diamond goby,3 clown gobies-black,green and rust.a sallylightfoot 2 emerald crabs and a lettuce nudi.i got a lopezi tang and a chalk basslet,all doing great my tang already started eating.

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
Hey crox let me know when you order from there i want to get something. Are you ording live stock? Maybe you mentioned it in your thread but i dont feel like reading 50 threads. Thanks

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
JP, Fedex may or maynot ring your door bell. I found my water pump on the steps when I openned my front door after tracking my package, and saw that it stated that it had been delivered. Thank God it wasn't live critters. Following week the next guy rung the door bell for another delivery. Go figuere.

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Awilda

I usually get my packages in my office and my guy will never leave me a package with livestock by the door. He knows better.....

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
That's good to know. My regular guy rings the bell. It's when they send some new person that the package got left on the door step.:) I liked that when I wasn't ordering livestock. I didn't have to be home. But now it's a whole different matter. The UPS guy had the box of fish turned one way then the other. When I told him there were live animals inside he just said, "oh, I didn't know". I pointed out that the box had arrows cautioning to keep it up right. He didn't say anything. I'm glad you know your guy.
Anyways, when are you planning on ordering? I might be interested. I'm keeping a close eye on my tank. Don't know if I'll be ready when you are. All the corals are doing great, but I've lost some fish. I think it is do to the one missing pump. Less circulation then what I use to have. I'm going to HD get some more tubing and hook up my eheim today. All the para. are pretty good. Ammo-0 nitrite-0 nitrate 5 phosphate .25. I need to check them tomorrow see how we're doing. All remaining fish are doing very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: