MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Last Chance to get in on the group buy 12:00 Sunday 2/25

If you want to participate, please send all remaining requests by noon tomorrow. I will update all totals, and provide everything needed to move forward with the purchase later in the day. Mike

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I spoke with someone from reeftopia today, she told me to detail out each of your orders, and they will bag each item according to your requested quantity. Since we are splitting a purchase of 100 turbo snails between 4 people, they will make it easier on us by bagging 25 into separate bags, same will go for the rest of the splits being ordered. The individual stated that the animals would also be better off, less handling. The order will be placed tomorrow, and delivery is going to take place on thursday march 1. The person told me to get the order in the system a day in advance so they can do whatever they need to do, with time to spare. Mike

Oh yeah, the order should be before 10:30, but if you can't make it early in the day, not a problem, the animals will be fine until later in the evening.

Last edited:

veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks Mike, great organization was nice to meet you and your wife, I'm ready for a next group buy, was nice to meet other members of MR also.
Ps I love my horseshoe crab, perfect size for my fish tank and he is a very funny guy.

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Thanks, great meeting everyone. I'm very satisfied with the service and product that Reeftopia came through with, and would definately recommend them.

I would have liked to have seen bigger nassarius snails, but overall, everything was great. Any comments on their items, good or bad?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: