xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
this group buy is for people who cant make it to westchester.

Order date: Nov 8 9Am
Deadline Nov 7 (paypal payments only plus 3% fee)
Pick up in brooklyn 11228 on Nov. 9

if we get 100$ worth of stuff its free shipping i see about 50-60$ worth of stuff i would like.

Xobklynqt143:
Blue leg Hermit Crab, Small Price: $15.00 Per 24
Silky Tegula Snail Price: $10.00 Per 12
Nerite, Virgin (6 @ 1.50 Each) 9.00
Flower Anemone $7.00
Lettuce Nudi-$7.00

not inc. cert snails

Last edited:

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I am in. 1 Black cap basslet and also some snails. I will know better later but you can count on me for $30-$40 or more. Also if anyone is interested in snails we can get the bulk size and save $$$.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I will be ordering with your GB, trying to stop myself from ordering the ricordias..nice pricing on this stuff!
I am also looking for snails, probably the cerith, maybe go with a higher qty and split 3 ways?

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
A quick heads up, I submitted the order for the westchester groupbuy today, and the only item they didn't have in stock from our lists was the black cap basslet, so crox that 's a heads up for you. I'm not sure if they updated the site to reflect it's availability. Good luck with the order.

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
MikeyNYC thank you for the heads up..Their website says that most of the fishes will be back in stock next week so if xobklynqt143 can wait 'till the black cap is available I in it if not I am out.

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Not going to happen. I spoke with a rep on their side, and they get that particular fish and few others from the surrounding islands (haiti for the blackcap), and she said weather hasn't really cooperated. The one thing with reeftopia, if they don't have I wouldn't count on it.

Our order arrived today, and the package made it here on time, and live stock looks good so far.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: