Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I will be ordering from Randy Olszewski at http://areefcreation.com/store/ on November 16th for a November 19th ship date and a November 20th delivery. Shipping is $50.00 or free if the order is over $400.00. I'm still waiting to hear what his live arrive guarantee is. Regardless, he has 4 female pylei wrasses and I want one of them. He says that a few more frags, corals and fish will be posted this weekend.

Anyone who wants to get in on this order with me to split shipping is welcome. Pick up is on the Upper East Side. I do NOT have the facilities to hold fish; I'm willing to hold coral for 1-2 days.

After I have everyone's orders, I'll send each person they amount they owe plus shipping in a PM. I will need paypal upon receipt of that PM (including the PP fee) unless otherwise cleared with me beforehand.

This is my first group buy, so be gentle. :eek:

PS: Normally I try to patronize the various MR vendor and LFS's, so if any vendor who reads this thinks they can get my a female pylei wrasse, please let me know. :)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I forgot that Tuesday, Nov. 20th, I've got to work. I might call him and see if he'll wait to ship until Monday, 11/26 (after the Thanksgiving holidays). Will update this thread. In the mean time, are there any other takers? Otherwise, I'll restrict this to PMs between Dean and me.

Alexpescado

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have purchased coral from Randy in the past. He is a really passionate and knowledgeable reefer. He is a big Lps guy and has recently purchased his own store in Buffalo where he used to do the Saltwater tank maintenance. I purchased a couple of acans about 6 months back and they are thriving. I like speaking to him about Lps coral. I will take a look at the site and see if there is anything interesting.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I still remember the days when he had all his tanks in his basement. He had a lot of tanks going back then as well. Hes got a nice display of LPS in his tank at home too.
Haven't been to his store since last year, but he keeps it real clean.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Okay, here is the final word on the group buy. I have put in an order for Dean and myself, to be delivered on November 27th. If anyone else wants to tag on before then, Randy is happy to add it to our order. You've basically got until next week and it looks like he added a few more corals. Let me know via this thread or PM.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: