drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

the rics are awesome......

pics pending soon.

Thanx again Dom.. Great seeing the tanks :)...

This is a great reefer...Glad to do business with.

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
some pics

rics.jpg
:hb2:

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
If I ever figure out how to take tank pics with a digital camera I will eventually start posting, but I did want to thank you for all your hard work on this Dom. Much appreciated and everything looks great in the tank - plus the freebies were amazing!​

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Turn off the lights in your apartment(including window shades). Turn off the flash on your camera. Turn on the light for your tank. If you have any "macro" setting on your camera, switch to it to get closer shots. That should help a lot

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Thanks Dom!! The rics are beautiful, a good amount of rubble on the back of each made them easy to attach to my shells. Really appreciate your making the pick up so easy too, it was great to meet Manny and see his tanks. Next time - your place!
Hope to get pics up in the next day or two.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
If I ever figure out how to take tank pics with a digital camera I will eventually start posting, but I did want to thank you for all your hard work on this Dom. Much appreciated and everything looks great in the tank - plus the freebies were amazing!​

Not a problem. Gald you liked the shipment!:thrash:

I wish my tank looked as good as all of yours.... Lately my 72 gallon has been a pain :mad:. I keep getting brown algae (at least the last month) with weekly water changes (50%). It went away and came back again. The only thing I can think of is the damn frozen mysis that I add to the tank for the SH. I cut down on the amount I feed 3x/day and will do another deep clean of the tank and see what happens. This tank has been running for a while and always had SHs in it so the Mysis is nothing new:mad:

The Rics are awesome. Hopefully I'll hear from Ken about the yellows and rainbow red soon. I asked how many he had of each.

BTW, what did you all use to attach the rics to rocks and shells?

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Thanks Dom!! The rics are beautiful, a good amount of rubble on the back of each made them easy to attach to my shells. Really appreciate your making the pick up so easy too, it was great to meet Manny and see his tanks. Next time - your place!
Hope to get pics up in the next day or two.

I'll give you a call when I'm done with my CC. It may be late though because I also have to take my dog to the vet for his annual checkup.

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
sweet rics! if someone gets the oddball rics please leave feedback. id like to know how they turned out :)

yeahcheetah

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The yellow ones are sold out. I was ready to buy some but found out he removed it with another one from his website. Too bad. Btw, can anyone give me Ken's phone number? I wrote to him but he didn't respond.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I only have email. He responded to me late last night (10:03PM) and said he had enough yellow and red to last him two weeks. He must have responded to me before he got to an email with a huge order. His email to me also said it would be a couple of months before he got more too. Hopefully that was just an attempted sales trick :smoker:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
The yellow ones are sold out. I was ready to buy some but found out he removed it with another one from his website. Too bad. Btw, can anyone give me Ken's phone number? I wrote to him but he didn't respond.

He doesn't take calls it seems, so email is your best bet.
He had also been away this past week and just got back last night.

yeahcheetah

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ken said he got a big order so he took it off the site. He will deliver the order first and see what's left. If there are some extra pieces, he will post them on the website on Wednesday night. We'll see.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: