Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Why did it have to be my stuff that did'nt come?:banghead:

It's normal for snails and hermits to be shipped with just wet paper towels, I would'nt worry about them.

Although a mess for me, thank you for all the effort you put into this buy.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I picked up my portion of the order and the snails, peppermints andcleaner shrimp are all great but the 10 scarletts didn't fare so well. I ended up with 1...3 dead and the remainder seem to be empty shells.
I called Mike at Blue Zoo after I couldn't reach our GB head and reported the findings to him and will be sending him pics this evening. He sincerely apologizedand explained what their usual protocol is for orders (all good) and he assures me a credit will be issued to the GB.
Aside from Psycho missing his sexy shrimp & YHGoby..all of his other critters look good.

Thanks Cynthia for leading this GB!! You did a great job on it. :)

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Great job with the group buy. Thanks for sorting and packaging everything up.

My nassarius snails are going to town on the conchs.:grumpy:

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I will have to say that I'm VERY dissatisfied with this company. I was just informed from Kathy that the Cleaner shrimp did not make it through the night. So now all I have is the Fighting Conch. I sent BlueZoo an E-mail explaining how dissatisfied I am with both there lack of information on what would actually be shipped and the quality of their livestock. I was polite in my message to them. Now lets see if they respond.

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
Items that are dead :
(1) Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp , Small: over .75-1", Sri Lanka $8.48
(2) Nassarius Snail, .25"-.5", Eastern Pacific .96
(1) Queen Conch, .75"-1.5", Caribbean 3.48
(1) Dwarf Feather Duster Pink and White = $4.98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: