Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Would you folks that participated in the buy attribute the problems with the quality of the livestock, the packaging or lack thereof (cold weather). What's the deal?, I was also considering a purchase, but after seeing what has transpired, i'm having second thoughts.

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
Kathys DOA's

Attachments

• Kathydoa.jpg
    Kathydoa.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 175

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I had emailed them on friday about keeping conchs and nassarius snails together. Which they responded to. So, today I asked if they will honor their livestock gaurantee. See below for their response.

Of course! Just send us digital pictures of the lost items and we will take it from there. Please include your order number with the email for faster processing. Have a great day.

Mark Martin

888-479-2583

310-952-9199 fax

www.bluezooaquatics.com

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
All this work is pretty much useless since it's for store credit only. I'll send you my pictures tonight. Here's the latest email for who to contact.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately you will have to have the group leader submit any claims. You can send the photos to that person and they can forward them to us. If you have any additional questions, you can contact our group buy manager, Mike. His email is [email protected] Thanks.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I would say if you don't have a picture of the actual item dead because the body cannot be retrieved or has been discarded, you shouldn't ask for a refund/credit. Trying to bend the rules makes you no better then them not giving a refund at all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: