PORKY PUFF

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work in NYC so it may be better to deliever to one of your houses, so its not sitting out in the cold. We can find a place to meet in between to split the order.

Ocean,
Where are you at?

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I would never deal with these people again. If you have'nt placed your order I would suggest you look elsewhere.

Cynthia, this does not reflect on you as you did a great job!

Sorry to be another Hi-jacker, but thought I would warn you also, it seems their livestock is not too healthy beside the fact you won't know if they have what you ordrered until after it does or does'nt show up.

BTW, my Fighting Conch is going to cost me about $30some dollars and over 2 hrs. of driving.

Be warned.

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
Ok let me say it like this. You get what you pay for. Simple. I have a few things that showed up dead. I personally wouldn't do business with them and i wouldn't recommend anyone else doing business with them as well. It just looks like they are a big company and they just throw anything in your bag before actually looking if its alive. The figure ohh its a big order they wont even notice. I'll rather pay a few bucks more next time and get stuff from a vendor, LFS, or other members. But maybe u wont have this problem. Good luck.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
May i suggest reeftopia? They have decent prices and i have never had a problem with them. They always ship their livestock with water even hermits and snails. And they make group buys very worthwhile as free shipping starts at $99. And if you order $120 you get free stuff, over $200 you get 10% off.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: