Narcissus

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to get a group of 5 or so together to order live rock from livestockusa; my friend ordered from this place and it has tons of creatures in it; micro starfish, colored sponges, etc. and so many spores of different corals and coraline algea. It is really fresh, ordered and never makes it to distriputor, goes from ocean to LAX then to destination airport for pick up so cure time is cut in half and things actually stay alive. His tank is so balanced that he doesn't use a skimmer. Wow. Not looking to buy tons of rock, but would like some to seed my tank with all of this good fresh stuff. We will all split the cost and rocks. (about $60 each probably for 15 lbs of fresh rock, not rock that has been sitting at some store dying) or if 7 people want in on it; $41 aprox for 11 lbs. Just feeling for interest right now. 75 lb box has to be picked up at the airport, so if anyonoe has a car, that would be really cool too! In Park Slope, Brooklyn here. The rock is Tonga Eva; holes and easy for water to get around; here is a link for you to check it out:
www.livestockusa.org/ROCK.html and go to Tonga Eva Photos. Let me know if you are interested and your location and I will try to organize something in the next week. Send message here but better to email me direct at [email protected] Thanks!

Narcissus

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am going have to wait a bit. Ergh. It was a group buy; split the rocks, cost and shipping. I didn't get as far as where pick up would be, but my place in Brooklyn probably.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: