nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So I spoke to Mike, who is a great guy. We are going to make this group buy work great! Just so everyone who is placing an order knows...for DOA, DAA you only recieve a store credit. This is not a site that gives refunds. They do state that, so remember you were warned. I have a few people interested so let me know what you want and your paypal address where I can invoice. Thanks!
Nikki

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I am going to bump this group buy just because I think more people would have come if no one had to bring something negative on to this post. I really believe that this will be a good group buy and if anyone does want something and is hesitating because of the negativity on this post please send me a pm and we can discuss it so you can feel more comfortable with your purchase. Again, I am ordering this by mon. so it would be great to get the orders down over the weekend. Please let me know whats up!

PLEASE ONLY POST IF INTERESTED IN GROUP BUY.. NOT INTERESTED IN A COMMENTARY.

Thanks!
Nikki

Last edited:

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Mike at Blue Zoo Aquatics will refund on DOA!

Wait didn't nikki just say

So I spoke to Mike, who is a great guy. We are going to make this group buy work great! Just so everyone who is placing an order knows...for DOA, DAA you only recieve a store credit. This is not a site that gives refunds.

??? I think it's a fair question to be answered considering the reputation so far.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I am going to bump this group buy just because I think more people would have come if no one had to bring something negative on to this post.
PLEASE ONLY POST IF INTERESTED IN GROUP BUY.. NOT INTERESTED IN A COMMENTARY.

That's only because some of us consider ourselves a "community."
We do stick together if any of us were not treated in a appropriate way.
The same way the majority of us no longer support Fish Town.

This is an open forum & you cannot limit what people post to only what you want to hear.

BTW: that refund policy sucks.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
If you get on the email waiting list on live aquaria they have the panda clown goby.
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=2230&N=0

And you won't have to run the risk of it ending up DOA. And you'll have your money back if it does. The price is just 4 cents more than at blue zoo. And cheaper shipping at live aquaria.

I'm not taking sides but pointing out some facts

I believe the issue is that liveaquaria never has it in stock because shes been on the email list for the past 2 months.

And even if she did order from liveaquaria and it is DOA, you still have to pay shipping again to get another one. Shipping is $35 at liveaquaria for the fish.
The only thing is, liveaquaria will give an option for a refund instead of credit, and has a longer rep for giving no hassel refunds

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm not taking sides but pointing out some facts

I believe the issue is that liveaquaria never has it in stock because shes been on the email list for the past 2 months.

And even if she did order from liveaquaria and it is DOA, you still have to pay shipping again to get another one. Shipping is $35 at liveaquaria for the fish.
The only thing is, liveaquaria will give an option for a refund instead of credit.

I'm not really taking sides either, i'm just coming at this from a cost benefit type analysis.
Live aquaria goby is $19.99, shipping is $34.99
Blue Zoo goby is $19.95, shipping is $39.99
And then theres the risk aspect that the thing is DOA and you have to pay another $39.99 to get another whereas on live aquaria you can cut your losses and get your $19.99 back.
I would be willing to order something from here to give them another chance but on just the costs alone the savings is negligible and on some items costs even more than live aquaria.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: