T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Thanks a lot dallas!!!!!

do you want anything? You'll deffinatly get frags of what I got next time we all meet.
also If I can catch a xeniua crab i will deffinatly be able to give that to you, but they are not easy to catch so it's a really big if.

if anyone has a FW tank I have tons of baby P.Bridgesii snails. they are the type that ONLY eats dead stuff. They will leave live plants alone. they also WILL NOT reproduce like crazy. the reproduce sexually and lay the eggs in large clutches above the water line so you can remove them easy.

The tank I started at the day care center is having lighting issues right now. do you think I could get a shroom for it een though it isn't getting any artifical light?

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Dallas, I'd be interested in either the blue shrooms, or the bumpy greens (that's a ricordea, no?) for a frag of the Montipora.

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey'a boys. So where are you guys meeting? I'm buckled down in tax season right now, but was just curious where you will be convening. For the future, I have SCADS of metallic GSP. Will likely be breaking up a 7"x8" rock into tradable frags.

Hey, Satch:

still haven't caught that flippin' flame angel! Gave up for a week, given that my pop had bypass surgery last week. Might just call you on that clam anyway, or I may have to start sending you calcium to keep him up!

Ken

S

Satchmo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ken. We're meeting at Josh Saul's place by Union Square. Sorry to hear about your pops. Hope everything turned out OK. Don't sweat the clam, he's here when you're ready.

Anyone else have some sand they can spare? Fine-grade with good fauna? Will trade or buy. See you all tomorrow.

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Appreciate it Josh, but I'm not looking for bacterially active sand, I have a 4" bed of that. I want to boost the population of worms, bugs, and other fauna in my already-existing sandbed. A scoop of fine grade sand from a well-established tank is really how I should have phrased it. Thanks for the offer.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
you really shoulkd quarenten his sand cause I heard it has cooties

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank youz guys so much.i stayed up till somthing like 4 am looking hard at all the fluffy corals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: