House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I am looking to place a group order for clams at the end of March. If anyone is interested, please post here as I want to start getting an idea who would be interested in joining this order. The more that are interested, the better the deal and savings on shipping.

Reply to post with your interest, and, if you know what type of clam and size you are looking for.

Thanks for Responding!

House

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
4 Angel, Counting you in!

Ok, this is the score so far:

houseofha
mikedan1
Alfredo De La Fe
kelly
4angel

Just to let you all know, we can use one of two sites, clamsdiret.com which has really nice clams, but their shipping is a little particular - and it may cost more in shipping than from another provider. I have been working with Patrick from spsfras.com who will be getting a shipment of clams in March - Since his shpping is more reasonable (and reliable since we have used him before) i say let's go with spsfrags.com - I am open to suggestions.

Keep your eyes peeled for further information, Patrick said he would give us first view of his shipment, so tay tuned.

Jim

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I want to get a small squamosa or a hippopus, i'm just worried about the hippopus getting to big. but I could name him Hippopus and you don't stopus (the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat). To bad he can't be in the same tank as plecostomus B.I.G.

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Hi - this is my first post ;)

If you place the order through SpsFrags.com, I'd be interested. They are closing down for the first 2 weeks of March, but I would like to order some frags and possibly a Maxima from them.

It doesn't have to be a strictly clam order, does it?

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
SYH, there actually just was a big group by from SPS that you missed by 3 weeks. It wouldn't surprize me if there was another in the future.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Ok, everyone here is the tally so far!!

houseofha
mikedan1
Alfredo De La Fe
kelly
4angel
Bull
stealyourhorse

I will be calling spsfrags for an approximate time. Just as an FYI - if you look at eastcoastclams and other sites as well, they are all pretty low on inventory (or have anything). Likely that most people get them from the same distributer. As for SPSFrags.com - the clams won't be avialable until the end of the onth so that they can acclimate and be assured of their health.

Also, please either post here or email me at [email protected] with exactly what type of clam you are looking for as I want to keep track of what everyone wants.

Thanks

House

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Has anyone here looked at the clams (and corals) at Cquarium.com? They are AWESOME beyond description! You pick what you want on his site, pictures of everything going up... I was AMAZED, some of his stuff I was drooling over! Anyone interested in ordering a couple of his amazing acropora's and flourecent purple montiporas and fragging them? We can order them, keep them in a tank for a couple of days and frag them!

His multi-colored clams have red, flourecent blue and "rust", I cant even describe them! He also has corals from the red sea.

-Alfred

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only that, but cQuarium has a 3 for $199 sale going on right now:

1 rose BTA
1 multi colored crocea
1 hit or miss coral under $59

Anyone consider splitting shipping on this with me? I may put it together for the next week or so.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they also have a lot opf great ricordia and clove polyps. bioth of which I know people on this board are looking for.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I want one of their AWESOME clams, and I am interested in splitting an Acropora and purple/jade montipora capricornis order. (I want to buy one colony and frag it among 3 or 4 people- I have heard from many people that this is better for the coral, considering that it has grown in a certain position and receiving current from certain directions, it is healthier.)

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: