D

DJSQETCH

I am planning on picking up some ricordias from him when his new ones arive so I can pick up everyone's order again if poeple decide to order from www.justphish.com and drop them off...really nice guy to do business with...house i can pick u up on the way if you want to come along. and no need to reimburse me for anything i like to drive =)

[ March 20, 2003, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
hey house

If everyone can get their orders in I can get everything in by sunday...he said he received 50 blue rics, 50 orange rics, and 150 new clams (he has lots of new clam pics) so i urge everyone to check his site soon...he don't have pics up yet of the rics but if poeple from the clam order can get a list going i can pick it up and drop it off this weekend. I already met half of the people in the tally =)

[ March 21, 2003, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
He has a lot of nice things, but I already have 2 clams. If I order another clam, it has to be SPECTACULAR. Which is why I am seriously considering cquarium. Have you seen their site lately?!?! AWESOME clams. I think they are from the Red Sea.

-Alfred

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, is anyone that is hopping in on this order going to be swinging past the Rockland County/NJ area? Would love to jump in, but it's tax season and I'm chained to my desk.

FYI: cquarium is now running a special: buy 4 acros and/or clams, and they have free shipping.

[ March 21, 2003, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: kennerd ]

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the deal on this groupbuy? let me know what you guys decide so I can contact JP whether going up this week if you guys are in or next week. He gave us exclusive first pick on his 1st grade clams (more proof of what a great guy he is) but noone has responded to him so he will just post it to have it available for everyone soon.

-sqetch

[ March 21, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
IMPORTANT!

Here is the information for the clam goup buy with justphish.com

a preview of the link with pictures, I put in my request for Squamosa 4 and Maxima 42

Feel free to jump in and buy

Here's the url where the pics are indexed.

http://www.justphish.com/21mar03/

The prices are as follows:
Ultra max 1.5-2" $41
First grade max 1.5-2" $28
First grade max 2-3" $30
First grade max 3-4" $39
Ultra max 4-5" $91
First grade crocea 3-4" $45
First grade crocea 4-5" $55
First grade crocea 5+" $69
Derasa 8.5-9.5" $85
Squamosa 2-3" $25
Gold max 1.5-2" $19

There are nine squamosas altogether but somehow I missed getting pics of four of them. They all look the same anyway.

You guys will have to keep track of who is getting what in the thread to make sure no one gets someone elses clam. It is first come first served as far as dibs.

sci33

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am too broke to get in on this order but would like to comment on JP's excellent service. I have dealt with him numerous times and he has been great to deal with.

- Mike

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The order hasnt gone out yet...place the order with JP and tell him that jim will pick it up so you don't have to pay shipping (he should kow who I am)...you can ask house of laughter if I can leave your order with him or im meeting everyone else placing the order at 32nd street and 2nd ave in manhattan ( in front of PETCO) Pickup will be this sunday

[ March 28, 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Sqetch,

I would rather not get in the middle at this point since you have a good working relationship with JP and have been coordinating this order - if you could just let him (JP) know that the people ordering the clams were from this string, I would appreciate it - he seemed a little miffed since the order wasn't as large as he anticipated. Also, could you verify with me if you are swinging through Westchester on your way home or if I would have to come to PetCo as well.

Thanks,

Jim

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Hey House,

I can swing by westchester...let me know where you want me to drop it off.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: