David

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Just a heads up.

www.justphish.com

This guy has a good site and very decent prices.
He is also only about an hour drive from Manhattan... so you can sometimes arrange a visit to save on shipping.
I don't need anything but thought I'd pass it along. He is a nice and honest guy.
I have no economic interest in his operation in any way... like I said, just passing it along.

David

S

Stix

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will agree. JP is a great guy with high quality live rock. I got all my rock from him (figi and marshall island). Great stuff loaded with coralline and critters. I picked some up at his place and for the rest, he met me half way at a rest stop on the highway. He is really cool about saving the customer shipping costs if possible.

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
damn all his ricordias are sold out and only 8 bucks a polyp...i never seen a lfs with anything less than 25. good deal. ill keep checking if next one becomes available

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
he posted a bunch of new stuff. I would be highly interested in a group buy. possable at the same time as the clams. He has three zoo rocks I like and lots of cheap ricordia.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: