D

DJSQETCH

ok I am driving up to pick up some ricordias (half of it already promised to Giuseppe) soon to save on shipping...does anybody else want anything so they can save on shipping too? I can drop them off in manhatttan but can't hold on to them so either somebody volunteer to hold the rest of the order or be available by the time i get back. I don;t want to deal with any money...so i guess we can arrange something with justphish.com and you guys can pay him directly while i can just pick them up.

D

DJSQETCH

I also want to add that he said that he received tons of new stuff and lots of clams (heads up for those planning that clam group buy)...check his site for new stuff and lets get a list going. I want to pick these up this weekend so lets get moving on this.

D

DJSQETCH

OK he is a full time firefighter and I don;t want to conflict with his schedule...so the pick up will be made either this sunday morning or tuesday...

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

i would LOVE to, but it's kinda silly for mr to go to manhattan. is it at all easy for you to stop in croton? I'm right off 9 and 9a. I assume it is out of the way. I also may be able to meet you half way.

D

DJSQETCH

hmmmm well i am going to take I 95 up and down...i then take I-87 to exit to manhattan. if thats not too far away i guess i don;t mind driving that way

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

In that case I want the 10 dollar zoos on the first page and "zoo 6" from the second page that costs 30 dollars. you ROCK.

you can trat my fuge like a buffet
I have 6 types of macro plus a few types of red macro.

D

DJSQETCH

ok ill put you down for that...ill contact them on saturday morning and have all orders finalized by sat afternoon so I can pick it up the next day.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
BTW, I would be interested in "Zoo-6 $20.00" and "Green Spagetti (Rasta) leather $37.00". Definately one of their Purple Bush Gorgonian's and possibly one of their yellow leathers that range in price from $35 and $50.

Thanks,

-Alfred

[ March 13, 2003, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Alfredo De La Fe ]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I kinda "called" zoo 6, but if you want it that's totally cool.

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
alfredo u got mail...i live in brooklyn...no room in my tank for all these so im dropping them off on my way back home.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Oops.. I didn't realize you wanted zoo-6. I am sure they have another "zoo" that is similar. Let me know what you would like to do, I dont need to get everything I listed, or I can look for something else.

-Alfred

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
thanks frado.

If it makes you feel any better there is an anchant chinese proverb that goes somthing like
"first is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest."

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Is this Group Buy still on? I would like to buy a few things. What are the details?

Do I order through JustPhish.com and let them know it's part of the GroupBuy? When will it be picked up? Where can we pick it up from?

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Basically you order thru them and I am picking up sunday morning so just tell them I am picking up the order for everyone...on my way back home if you live in manhattan I will drop if off. This is the last night for this at 11 PM i will talk to the guy in justphish and let him know i will be coming up sunday morning to pick up the orders

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Rebel you got mail...Alrite everyone order soon so we can organize this...just let me know what to pick up. contact him and pay him and just let him know that JIM is picking it up sunday morning at 10 am. We should have a confirmation list as to who will get what by tomorrow afternoon...so far its the great rupert, alfredo, rebel and possibly stealyourhouse rite?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey guys:

I called him, and he said that he had to work at the firehouse on Sunday and would only be there in the morning. He did not know of a group pickup, but I will call tomorrow (Saturday) with my order. Not much left... But there are some things I have been wanting for a long time.

Thanks!

-Alfred

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ALfredo I spoke emailed him tonite and he wrote back...he said that 10 am on sunday is fine...when you place your order say Jim (aka djsqetch will pick it up) to clarify further tell him im the one picking up ricordias

this is his reply btw

Sunday morning at 10 sounds fine to me. Please give me a call if you will be late or aren't going to make it. Yes you can also pay me in cash.

TTYL

Thanks,
JP
Just Phish
www.justphish.com

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: