D

DJSQETCH

OK I just spoke to JP and he said he got some blue and orange ricordias...im planning to go up there again real soon and pick some up...im just waiting for you guys who want clams and Live rock to get into this order so I can save everyone shipping cost. As before I will pick up and drop any order off along the way...and also have one meeting place in manhattan where everyone can pick up thier order....anyone want to go for a drive are more than welcome to come along...not to far 45 min to an hour trip each way

D

DJSQETCH

and as before I don't want to deal with any money so settle the transaction with him directly...we can do this by this sunday if everyone gets moving on this.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Jim,

I would definitely be interested in joining in! Let me take a look and try and get an order together.

Ray

[ May 18, 2003, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
OK this will be postponed till next weekend...I have already placed my order...rebs i assume that you want live rock agen...place your order anytime next week. alfredo let me know also if you decide on something by next week. Anyone else that wants in have a week to make up thier mind.

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Hey House

Yeah of course...just to confirm this groupbuy will be ready by next weekend and everyone will place their order and pay JP and and all I have to do is pick them up and drop it off to you guys rite? ok cool I can't wait to pick up my own orders from him. my email is [email protected] so we can discuss the details of where I can drop this off etc...i don't mind any location if its on my way down.
jim

[ March 23, 2003, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
DJ,

I just sent everynoe on the Clam Order buy a PM with the indexed pictures that JP provided. I don't think he will keep them off his site for long - I am sure he needs to sell ASAP.

I have asked everyone to pleace order wit me so I can kep track and to pay JP directly via Paypal.

I will need his paypal account info and will PM him directly. Also, I will lend a hand if you want to meet 1/2 way or swing through Wetchester.

Let me know and we'll keep in touch - will send a PM with my contact info

House

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
OK Everyone

the pickup will be this Sunday. Everyone please place thier order soon so we can confirm everyone's order...email me once you have placed your order so we can have a complete tally of everything...so far its just me and House of Laughter.

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
OK I will be picking up the orders tomorrow...
so far the tally is

me
house of laughter (drop off westchester)
alfred (drop off your house)
rebels (petco) 32nd st and 2nd ave
marrone (petco)

let me know if im missing someone...you can place your order and meet everyone at petco if you havent placed your order yet...just tell jp i will be pickin up your order.
if anyone want to go up too for a sunday morning drive let me know.

[ March 29, 2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
It was a pleasure meeting everyone today...House and Alfred have awesome tanks. Thanks for the sand Alfred. And thanks again JP for the wonderful ricordias...im happy with my order.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thanks Jim, for making the pick-up for us. The peppermint shrimp haven't come out of hiding yet, but they will certainly get nice and fat with all of the aptasia anemones that have been popping up.

-Alfred

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yea Jim, thanks again. Unfortuantely I lost my peppermint shrimp.......damn powerheads....
banghead.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: