wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi guys, got in touch with a supplier of Ushio bulbs, he basically told me tell him how many i need and we will work somethign out. I dont have a price as of yet but just wanted to know who would be interested in getting in on this if the price was right.

either 150HQI, 175, 250, or 250 HQI

Just let me know what wattage and how many.
I just want to give this guy an idea of how many so we can work out a deal and get a price and i can get back to you guys and let you know how much

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Why Ushio instead of AB bulbs ? :( Let me know when you do 250w HQI AB 10k's. If the Ushio are a good deal ($50-$65 shipped) then I am in.

[email protected]

Pseudo
banghead.gif

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
sorry pseudo boy, he doesnt deal with AB only Ushio. Im assuming you want the 250Watt HQI's right? and how many

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yep I need 250w HQI's ... I can tell you how many I want if you tell me how much they cost. There is a big difference between want and need with me. ;) I only need one as I just picked up 4 new AB's for $60 a piece. But at $50 a pop I would go for 3 more just for fun.
thumb.gif

Pseudo
approve.gif

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i spok to the guy on thursday said he would get back to me on friday and on friday said his guy at ushio was out so hed get back to me on monday

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Wedfr,

Yep. I got mine from a friend that was a distributor and placed my order with the last company that needed some. I got a bunch for me and some other friends and we split them up. We ended up paying $58 bucks a piece for them. I would get more but he just went back home overseas. I am now trying to hook up a shipping situation for coral with him. Just for personal things. Not to make a buisness out of it.

Pseudo
pirate.gif

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok guys the prices are

175watt $60
250 mogul $65
250 HQI $70

I dont know about the 250's but i thought the 175 wasnt much of a deal so im gonan try to talk to him about it. but let me know how the prices are on teh 250's they seemed pretty good to me as ive nly seen them for aroudn 80-90

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok this seems to be going nowhere, ill chck back every now and then to see if anyone else is interested but id say this is dead

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: