marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Go to Garf web site www.garf.org and look over all the picture and link. Then call Garf 1-800-600-6163 and tell them what you want, you need to do this by Tuesday to be included in the order. Pay for your items and have it included in the order that is going to be shipped to me. I've talked with Garf yesterday so they know that everything is going to be shipped to me, Thursday for a Friday delivery, and I will finalize everything on Tues. At that point everyone will pick up their stuff, I think they want to do like a grab bag on the sps corals, and we'll settle up on the shipping.

Michael

S

Stix

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Mike, you should have them put labels on each of our packages. Cuz I don't want someone complaining that the corals in their bag are worse than my bag and my bag should have been their bag. So make them label it to avoid that.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
From pictures I have seen Garf labels each bag and what is in it. Some people here wanted to do a grab bag but anyone that doesn't I'll have Garf label their bags so they can be taken out of the box.

We need to get the order finalized by today so if everyone that has order please let me know and anyone that is going to be ordering please do so today. If your going to order please call Garf and speak with them, don't leave any messages as they won't gt back to you. I'll confirm with Garf later today about the order so that it will be shipped on Friday.

Michael

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Michael,

I am ordering 10 SPS frags today, as well as 50 or so critters and 2 pounds of mud. I think this should all fit into one box. I am going to ask that they put all the SPS from my order into one box so we can have a grab bag and be fair.

Also, in the past, all of their bags come labeled with species names.

I will let you know when the order has been placed.

Thanks,
Josh

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Michael,

I placed my order and provided my credit card information. I told him to ship it to the address you would be providing. Norm mentioned that you had not placed your order yet. Let me know when you do and what you want to do to handle the shipping charges.

I ordered:
10 SPS frags
2 pounds grunge (2 bags)
30 crabs
30 snails

Thanks,
Josh

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Sounds good. If you don't mind, once you figure out the shipping charges (and who will pay what) please ask Norm for the total that was charged to my card for my reference.

2 boxes should only be $74 total.

Also, he should put everything from my order into one box (for the SPS grab bag).

Thanks again,
Josh

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone
I'm gonna have to pass on this group buy.I have a small family emergency and wont be able to make it into the city on friday.Sorry about this and i hope it didnt screw anything up for the rest of you

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh
I'll ask house of laughter if he'll bring them up i can meet him at the train station he lives real close to me i can drop off the money to him tomorow.Unless someone wants the critters and grunge

[ May 27, 2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Dopler ]

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked it out with house of laughter...Thank you House i owe you one

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Not a problem - I might leave early from work to get this stuff on a train between 5-6. Should be in Ossining around 5:45-6 pm.

As an aside, I might take off this Friday and drive into the city to visit Joash - if that is the case I can always drop off your stuff so you can tend to hwat you need to.

I'll let you know -

House

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are AWSOME!!...thank you for all your help.I really appreciate it espically Josh and House...you guys are what make this forum rise above the others

Nick

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: