marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Comment on Garf:

1.The zoo's that I got where pretty good in size, about 15-30 zoo's per plug, which covered most of the top of the plug. This was alot more then I though from my conversion with Garf.
2.The plugs on the zoo's frag are a little large but probably can be cut down.
3.They sent me 2 sps, which I broke one when removing it from the bag, for free. They where pretty good size can't tell on the color yet.
4.The items were well packed and arrived in good condition. They also gave us free coral glue.
5.They left out 1 of the items that Josh order, The Garf Grunge.
6.Had problem with 1 of the orders and Garf waited until the last minute, the delivery guy was picking up the package, before saying something. This was after many contacts with them and also being told that everything was ok and would be shipped without any problems. This caused part of the order to not be delivered. They were very happy to get our large order and then because of how they operate they messed up 1/3 of the order. Not very good business sense.
7.The zoo's look colorful but until I place them in my tank and they fully open up I can't compare them against the pictures on their site.

Michael

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met up with House of laughter last night and he had my critters.I was happy with them,they went right to work on some trouble spots in my tank.I'd like to thank you guys again for helping me out,Me and Jim talked for awhile about our tanks real nice guy and i owe him one.

Michael I saw on another post your looking for some shrooms.I have 2 or 3 red ones that grew off the rock and are attached to rubble on the bottom of my tank if you want them they're yours

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
thanks Nick but I got a large Red that is start to spread on the rocks. I wanted to get a purple but now that I think of it I just running out of room in my tank and as it is I can't find all the room for the zoo's that I got from Garf. It's hard to stop adding things/

Michael

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: