E

earthbounddog

Hi: I got an email from Blane at the sea.org.
they have some great new zoos and some other things available. Looking for people to share shipping on an order. They take paypal so we could explain what we're doing and pay him individually. I live in Williamsburg Brooklyn and work at home so would be willing to accept the carton if you can pick up. hoping to get two more people in on it.

Take a look at the zoos here, use the "polyps" link on the left hand side of the page to see the selections. http://www.thesea.org/captivesystems/store/default.asp

Thanks,
Mark

E

earthbounddog

No takers?
oh well, I'm going to order now so cancel the
above offer and I'll try again next time.

later,
Mark

E

earthbounddog

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Drat! I didn't get your email and already sent him the money by paypal for an order. Maybe we can still do this if you email him an order and ask him to ship in the same carton as mine.
(Mark Beagle) Then you could pay me for half the shipping when you pick them up? I think he'd probably be game. If you want to do this let me know and I'll also mail him to let him know about it. You can just PayPal him for the frags you want.

E

earthbounddog

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Thanks for going in with me on the order.
It was great to meet you and a pleasure
doing business with you. Let me know if
you want to get rid of any of those shrooms

Mark

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: