wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Im ordering a clean up crew soon, if anyoen has suggestions on where to get it from or wants to get in on it let me know. Im thinking about etropicas so i get free shipping or reeftopia

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order last week from reeftopia and am pleased with everything but the availability of their nassarius snails, which they ran out of the day I ordered, and were the primary reason for the order. No mind!

2 for 1 on emeralds were a nice treat, and I picked up 3 pederson's cleaner shrimp and 3 spotted anemone shrimp: all super cool. Best bet is to call edie @ their toll free number to order, just in case something is short supply: no surprises.

E

expertsonly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, I am interested in ordering about $30 - $40 worth of stuff. keep me posted.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
wedfr, or anyone else that is ordering, let me know when your ready to order. Also have you given Garf's clean up crews any thought? They appear to be the only ones that have the Mexican red leg hermits which won't eat the snails.

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also check out www.floridapets.com they seem to have the best pricing on nassrius snails: $.61-.65 including shipping for 100-150 count.

Also, check out www.divertom.com he's running 50% off for hobbyists until the end of next week.

Plenty of people carry the mexican red hermits, to my knowledge. They just don't go to the extent of pumping their products that GARF goes through.

I'm ordering from JP at Justphish Monday, since he has feeder choc cip stars for my harlequins.....let you know how his other livestock looks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: