wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
also gonan order soem stuff from coralfragz.com detrivorekits so take a look and see if you waan go in on any of that as well

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i was goign too but didnt figure in the shipping they are gonan charge, i think im gonan go with reeftopia and then maybe a few things from justphish that i might pick up myself. Let me know if you want anythign from reeftopia

E

expertsonly

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i am interested in 2 dozen Turbo snails and 24 Blue leg Hermit Crabs (Small) and 1 Fighting Conch Snail. Total $36 from Reeftopia. Let me know.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
experts only, thats cool, ive decided to go with reeftopia myself. if you figured out exactly what you want i guess teh best way is to paypal me and put the list of stuff in teh paypal comments. as soon as i order ill email you lettign you know what day they plan on delivering either tomorow or thursday. Im gonna wait till aroudn 2:30 to order someone asked me to wait till they get off of work.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok i emailed a few poeple back, I just wannted to let everyone know im gonna be runnign aroudn today so i wont be able to keep checkin this thread and email. If you want to call me my number is 917-459-0964

if you know what you want just paypal me the total to [email protected] and put what you want in teh comments section and include a phone number.

Im ordering from reeftopia.com only right now

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Danny,

You might want to call the people about this order, only had 5 snails make it and 4 crabs died - not too bad a ratio on the crabs, but man-o-man on the snails - those are the most expensive crab shells I have ever purchased - let me know if you can get something due to the loss - if not, I won't be order from there again.

Thanks and let me know.

Jim

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
yeah ill give them a call first thing tommorrow, sorry to hear about that, I think ive only lost maybe 1 or 2 snails out of my order and as far as teh hermits i have no idea they are so small and runnign aroudn my tank i have no clue if any died in there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: