Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Guys,

I spoke with JP over at JustPhish.com a little while ago, and he is in the proccess of moving to his bigger store. But I told him taht I would see what the interest is over here and get back to him. He is light on stock, but if I tell him what we want, he can probably get it for us. Anyone interested? And what would you be particulary interested in? I for one need a clean up crew! LMK

Rebels23

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I would be interested in:

4 Scarlet leg hermits
4 blue leg hermits
2 zebra hermits
2 electric orange hermits
2 king hermits
4 tiger trochus snails

Are the tiger trochus snails really as good as they say it is?

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok, I just spoke to JP and left him a list of what we may possibly want, he'll get back to me and let me knwo if he can do it. Here is what I have so far :

zhang3 - Needs Snails (What types and how many?)
DallaNYC - 12 Astreas, 12 blue legs, and a tiger serpent
Neo_TA - possibly some Marshall's Island Rock (The fiji rock i got from him was nice)
Archmage - 4 Scarlet leg hermits, 4 blue leg hermits, 2 zebra hermits, 2 electric orange hermits, 2 king hermits, 4 tiger trochus snails
Me - 2 Turbo Snails, 5 Nassarius Snails, 2 Tiger Trochus Snails, 2 Bumble Bee Snails, 1 small emerald crab, 1 Cleaner Shrimp, 1 Peppermint Shrimp, 2 Mexican Turbos

Rebels23

jbjints

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Afer JP gets back to you let me know when the last day you could place an order will be? I am also new to the site and haven't ever been involved in a group buy, but I am positive I have figured out how it works, where would the pickup be?

[ August 24, 2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: jbjints ]

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I would suggest E-tropicals, if we are buying inverts only. They are owned by Foster and Smith, but have better prices than LiveAquaria. Free shipping if we spend over $60.

http://www.etropicals.com/product/scateg.cfm?siteid=45&pCatId=1184

I spoke with them on the phone today. They will not accept individual payments for group orders, so one person would have to be responsible for the payment. And if we add fish to the order, then the free shipping offer is no good.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Okay guys, I think I am going to go with www.etropicals.com as their selection is pretty good and the price seems to be right. Unless majority would rather go elsewhere, I am open for anything.

But assuming we are ordering from www.etropicals.com , please take a look, and post your list here and I'll put it together. If we get a big enough order, I may order a fish also. Thx

Rebels23

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no problem with e-tropicals allthough if we do go with them I will not order any live rock. Just maybe some snails. when a final decision is made I'll be able to make a selection.

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the following:

Serpent sea star: 2
Blue Leg Hermit: 4
Scarlet Reef Hermit: 4
Zebra Hermit: 4
Cerith Snails: 3
Nassarius Snails: 3
Queen Conch: 2
Trochus Snails: 4

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant Turbo instead of Trochus

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: