C

Crakeur2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shipping isn't bad. they do ground which gets it to NYC overnight (they are in Jersey).

Wedfr, I wanted the dry for the same reason. John talked me out of it. Go figure.

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Marrone, we can order more. I was just pointing out that we met atleat that number of blocks to get the price decreases.

I'm going to set the deadline for Monday night, and make the order on Tuesday. That way people who work in the city will have a few days in the end of the week to stop by and pick it up.

C

Crakeur2

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Dallas, you better have a huge, empty freezer.

those mysis blocks are massive.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Just something on the mysis blocks, I could go down to the fish market and get shrimp anywhere from $4-$8 @lb. Now I know that cheaper than what a LFS would sell them for and also most fish markets but I'm not sure what the deal here as a block cost $20-$25,for 5lbs, with the shipping. Please let me know.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
If you go down to the fish market by Chinatown, Grand Street to Mulberry street, you'll see that they have all sizes of shrimp. Now it's not mysis shrimp but it's just as good.

You would be surprised at what you'll find at the fish markets down there, once they had 7" Mantis shrimp, gray in color. They also had live shrimp, they looked like peppermint shrimp, but they where very large about 2" high and 6" long. I don't know how they would have done in a reef tank but the tank had to be very large because they where really big. They where going for $14@lb.

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I still want a block of the cyclops, but unless someone wants to split a block of the mysis, I'm not going to get the mysis. I won't have room for all this in my freezer. Thanks

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'd prefer that you just bring cash with you. As far as picking it up, I plan on staying home Wednesday night, so people can come by anytime from say 5pm to 10 pm. I know alot of you guys live in the same area in queens so you may want to work it out to have someone pick it up for you all..

If you can't make it Wednesday, don't worry. Just let me know when you can and we will work something out.

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Ok, this is the order so far...
Let me know if I missed anything..

DallasNYC
2 cyclops
1/2 mysis

wedfr
1 cyclops
1 30 gram freeze dried cyclops

stix
1 cyclops
1 mysis

zhanng3
1 cyclops
1 mysis

SWW1268
1 cyclops
1/2 mysis

Archmage
2 cyclops

Frostbite
1 cyclops

Marrone - do you want anything?

cyclops @ $22.25 each
mysis @ $24.75 each
figure $1.50 shipping for each item.

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
The deadline to get in is tonight.
I will order everything Tuesday.
I'm asking people to make plans to stop by Wednesday evening to pick it up or let me know when you can pick it up so we can arrange something.

L

LOVEMYREEF

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
ok i sent you 2 emails soo when u get back to me u can put me down for i think 2 blocks of cyclop

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: