Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Guys,

Sorry the last effort didn't work out, but I've been checking the clamsdirect site every now and then as their clams are absolutely amazing.

I have been waiting for new Maxima clams, and once they appear on the site, I am going to place an order. Just wondering if anyone else would be interested in getting in on the order when I place it?

They actually have some really nice Croceas right now. I'm still really set on a Maxima clam, but maybe if we get enough interest right now, I would be interested in Crocea C-7.

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
DOH!!! It was up this afternoon, some pretty awesome looking croceas on it. Oh well, everyone deserves a vacation!

But, as soon as it is up and he gets some Maximas, I will definitely be placing an order. Will keep all posted.

Rebels23

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There was a group order we had goign for Croceas from reeftropicals.com which sort of fell through although our stuff is still on hold, he is also adding maximas on monday, tear drops, black/white, phonpe and regular. Check them out and maybe we can do something

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok, I just checked the clamsdirect site, ad this is what I got :

Store temporarily closed while we are loading new inventory. Please check back soon!!

So I assume in a little bit, the store will be updated with soem new inventory. So hopefully I will be ordering soon. Thx

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Guys,

Spoke to Barry a while back ago. He will be posting a bunch of new clams this week. I am trying to get him to reserve a tear drop for me this week. So if you want in on a group buy, please keep checking the site this week. Thanks.

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Guys,

I am not crazy about anything on the site right now (they do have some nice Croceas), but if someone wanted to split the shipping, I might get 1 or 2 clams. Barry said if we wanted to group it, one person has to order the shipping container with his order and the rest just have to make a note to send their clam with the group order when purchasing.

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry about this guys......
I know I am like a tape recorder that won't stop......

Barry will be posting new clams next week, so I might order again....hehe

Rebels23

[ January 18, 2004, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
SOUNDS GOOD!!!! Do they have 25 now or will they get that at the end of February? :D

[ January 21, 2004, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: