N

nunzilla

Hey I upgraded my 6 gallon Eclipse (I know it was only running a month), to a 20gallon. Now I need more live rock! Islandreefandfin isn't sure they can get any, or for how much yet. So I did some preliminary checking on the net for pricing. Here is what I came up with. Premiumaquatics has fully cured Fiji for 3.99/lb for over 40lbs, no rubble. for that same 40lbs it was $55 to ship 2day air to Manhattan, or $95 for overnight. That?s $5.50 and $6.20/lb (rough calculation) respectively. I only need 25lbs or so. Anyone interested in going in? They also have Marshall island, which is supposedly even better than Fiji, that?s 4.99/lb for over 40lbs. In the meantime I'll see what Island can dig up.

N

nunzilla

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Wow thats really nice of you! Friday I have plans, as well as saturday till about 3. I would hate you make you change your plans on my account. But if the store is near a subway I can just do that, I only need 25lbs, I can carry that on my back in a pack
. I'm not sure where Fish Town is, its in queens?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
It's not near a subway. You would have to take the 7 train to Main street and take the bus, not sure which one you'll need to look it up. The store is located on Nortern Bvld near Frances Lewis Bvld.

I'm going in the morning or around noon. I can pick it up for you. Just tell me what sizes you want or maybe try the train and bus route.

Michael

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yea Nunzilla, Mike is right. FishTown has plenty of Fiji for $3.99 a lb.

I've got some extra rock at home I am selling for $2 a lb. It is mostly Tonga rock, but there was a little Fiji and Marshalls Island in there. But it is mostly Tonga left.

Rebels23

N

nunzilla

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cool Rebel, where do you live? I'd be interested in buying perhaps, tonga is great rock 2. How much do you have left?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: