Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Guys,

I spoke to Jorge from ReefTek the other day, and he is willing to give us a discount for a group buy on Ca Reactors. Since I am in the market for one, this would be a great opportunity. Here is the deal :

5% off if 3 to 5 reactors ordered
10% off if 6 to 10 reactors ordered
15% off of everything (CA Reactor and CO2 equipment) if 11+ orders.

So what do you guys think? ReefTeks are like GEO clones, but at half the price. LMK what you think.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=284052

Rebels23

[ December 16, 2003, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Danny,

I just posted a price breakdown on reefcentral on the NJ and LIRA Forum.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2124928#post2124928

Jorge is now allowing us to also throw in Nielsen Reactors into this Group buy!

Rebels23

[ December 16, 2003, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

R

ReefCurrents

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Rebels I would like to offer my services and hopefully get you guys a better product at a better price.

I can meet Reefteks prices on reactors of the same size and specs but a better design.

I will also offer everything but the co2 tanks themselves to anyone who orders at wholesale prices
Regulators kits which include
(Dual guagereg/solenoid/needlevalve/bubblecounter)
Carib sea Arm Media
Ph monitors controllers from milwaukee

The co2 tanks you will be on your own for.

Let me know if your interested

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
What would be a "Wholesale" price on a Milwauke controller?

[ December 16, 2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

R

ReefCurrents

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
i dont want to quote right now im waiting on the 2004 price lists should have them tomorrow.

Im also not sure how im going to work this because these prices are confidential and are not to be released to the public.

Maybe i will offer package deals on reactors + accessories or something.

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
ReefCurrents,

Do you have any information about your products? It's seems kinda shady that you would post about your better design without giving more information.

Do you have a website with pics and info?

Marc

R

ReefCurrents

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Sorry if that seemed shady, I didnt want to really get into knocking someone elses product so didnt get into specifics if anyone wants to talk to me privatly about it you can pm or email me and ill be happy to get back to you and discuss it.
There is nothign wrong with the reefteks from just looking at it and im sure they work just fine.

There is no website as of yet it is being worked on if anyone is interested in going with my reactors i will post some pictures for everyone over the weekend.

If not, I wish eveyone the best with whatever brand you Choose to go with.

[ December 17, 2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: ReefCurrents ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No prob ReefCurrents, I will be gathering a list of some interest in a few days, so you can post here or PM me the specifics on setups and pricing so I can present it to the guys. Thanks

Rebels23

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Rebels23:

I spoke to my LFS in Yonkers, he is going to get me a price on a Korralin 1502c w/deluxe dual gauges. I always pay cash, he gives me great prices on dry goods. If we can get this set-up for
say $400? it might be better than reef-tek. I will let you know. Within the next month I will purchase a calc reactor.If I am going heavy SPS I might as well go for the reactor.

Dan

fishome25

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just picked up my new protien skimmer made by Danny (ReefCurrents). I hooked it up yesterday and was really really impressed. Not only was it well built but is producing nasty gunk right away. If I didn't already have a reactor I would not hesitate order one from him.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: