IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a source for some great priced acros. I will be getting between 10-15 colonies and am looking for 2 more people to split with. Currently Angel and I are interested. Pricing will be around $100 for each person. Colonies are all from Bali and are decent sized. I am picking the species, so I am getting mostly exotic ones. You will be getting small colonies, not frags. Shipping will be an additional $10-15 total. I am trying to get some stags, some efflos, and some deepwaters for a good variety. Also, each person will be getting 3 or 4 random colonies of zoanthids.

I would like to get this as soon as possible, so please post if you are interested. I will probably have to order delivered in 2-3 weeks.

joe

[ December 29, 2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: joetbs ]

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
So basically it is 2-3 colonies per person and some different zoos ? When will you know how many corals you are getting if 4 people join the GB ? How many people do you want in the GB ? Like I wouldn't want anything green If I get in. Who gets what out of the buy(efflo,stag,tort,ect)? When do want the money by ? Are you fragging everything and everyone gets a piece ? Are you getting standard brown,green zoos or blues and oranges and reds ? Are we allowed any requests ? There are alot of questions that I have.

Kasei

[ December 31, 2003, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Kasei, I ordered 15 acros. We should get most of them. Basically you are getting the acros plus the zoos. Zoos are random, like a grab bag. They will be full colonies as well. Some of the acros I chose are Efflo, Suharsonoi, Simplex, Loripes, Horrida. When they arrive, we will split them into 4.

I will know exactly which we are getting when the order is ready to ship out, which should be in 2 weeks or so. Colors should be a variety, as well as type. I don't want a large group buy, since then we'd only be getting frags.

joe

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I still need 2 people. Corals will be delivered in about 2 weeks. I will collect money the day the corals are arriving and then come back with the corals. We can probably all go together to pick them up. The total will probably be around $100 before shipping. I'm still figuring out shipping costs. Shipping this many colonies gets expensive. My original quote of $15-20 each is off. It'll probably be more like $30-40, but for the amount of stuff we'd be getting it's worth it. If you want in please PM me with your number and we'll talk on the phone.

joe

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
OK, i need one or two more people, since 1 person bailed and another I haven't heard back from. This is going to be arriving next monday the 2nd and will be fragged either in manhattan or at my place in rockland in the afternoon. I have a spare 55 all set up for fragging. We will be getting 15+ colonies, plus the zoos.

Here is a list of what is expected(a= acro, m=monti): A. humilis, A. efflorescens, A. cerealis, A. hyacinthus, A. millepora, A. simplex, A. horrida, A. tenuis, A. deswalii, A. Secale, Hydnophora Microconos(plating), M. Foliosa, M. Aquiteberculata, M. Verrucosa, M. Confusa.

Please PM/call me if you are interested. Again, it will come to about $140-160 with shipping. We are getting these direct. You will be walking away with small colonies, not tiny frags. 845-270-0677.

joe

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yes, 3 full colonies of zoos, plus 1/5th of each colony. Most colonies should be fairly large. Maybe some of the tables will be smaller due to their growth, but you should still be getting a 2-4" piece, which is basically a small colony or xlg frag, depending on how you look at it.

joe

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok a few more questions, When are you ordering, and also where eactly is rockland county? Also what heppens if some of these colonies come in dead?

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If they come in dead we will get replacements in a few weeks or refunds. Shipping shouldn't be a problem, only on deepwater stuff it's hit or miss. Hopefully nothing will die.

Rockland is right over the George washington bridge, I'm about 20 minutes once you get over into NJ, or if you take the tappan zee i'm about 10 minutes once you get over there.

joe

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm trying to pull this together so the order goes in tomorrow. Orders that go in on monday have the best selection and we'll get what's ordered instead of substitutions.

joe

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok as long as we get replacements or refunds i think im in, i knwo some things liek this if they are dead its your problem. this week is perfect too, i am on vacation.

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I will have a final invoice next weekend. I'm assuming it'll be $140 if we get one more person, $160 without. I'm going to cover most of the extra shipping out of pocket, so I'm hoping for someone else. If you have any questions or anything feel free to drop me your number and I'll give you a call to chat.

joe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: