• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

christobree

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
IS ANYONE DOWN FOR A GROUP BUY AT ISLAND REEF AND FIN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS? I HAVE HEARD SOME GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM AND WOULD LIKE TO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT.I READ THAT PSEUDO BOY AND NILO SAID THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO. ARE YOU GUYS STILL INTERESTED? ANYONE ELSE?

beyondnp

BeyondNP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am new to the group, but can speak about Island Reef and Fin. The 2 owners are great guys that are helpful, knowledgeable and men of their word. And of course... there livestock seems to be great!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I was at IRF's new setup in Staten Island and all I can say is WOW!!! They have huge Euroreefs about 4 ft high running on their reefs. There whole system is very proffesional and it shows. All their SPS appear very healty with nice color and great polyp extension. Defenitely worth checking out. I don't know if I can make the group buy but I will check in sometime before then.

christobree

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
The group buy will be saturday,april 24.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sorry I can't make this one guy's and gal's. I wont be back in NYC til after the 5th of May. Let me know what I missed. BTH, What is the address of the new store in SI ?

Kasei

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry you wont make it kasei,

but its located at 8 turf Road
staten island ny 10314...by appointment only...being as we will be doing interenet and just offering locals the chance to save on shipping.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I would like to get out there and check it out. I have a bare 60 Gal tank that is is need of some stuff, is anyone driving from Brooklyn? i could chip in for gas.
i live in the park slope area.

Aaron

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe it or not there is. Its the S79.
It stops on Richmond Rd. which is probably less than a 5 minute walk from IRF. In brooklyn I think you can pick it up at 4th and 86th. Double check that.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: