• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok i emailed everyone that emailed me, Marrone i dont think i saw you in my inbox.

Chee, Gang, Steven so far thats all i had. If anyone else wants to go let me know. Its 12:30 this saturday in Flushing Queens.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok let me update that.

Michael (Marrone)
Steven (Heuerfan)
Chee (???)
Gang (zhangg3)

ccny, naclh20, lazy reefer you said you waned to come but i havent gotten an email form you.

Just to let everyone know, please be on time or close to on time, the guy has other plans that day so if you show up an hour or 2 late no one will be there.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
he has alot of stuff, not many frags, most are small - medium colonies. he has 6 - 7 75 gallon tanks full of stuff. and a 180 gallon fuge with a whole bunch of differnt macros you ccan buy if you need.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i hope everyone had a nice time, i know i did, got to talk to a few new faces. Hopefully you guys got some good stuff

zhangg3

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It was a great visit for me. Thanks Danny for organizing this. Very nice setup indeed!

I picked up a nice green polyped plating monti cap. Also seen a lot other stuff I'd like but guess I will bring more cash next time.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Great meeting everyone and thanks to Danny for organizing, just hope that there will be more zoos and LPS there next time!

See ya all soon,
Steven

C

ccny

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
sorry i couldn't stay long but thanks Danny for setting everything up. very cool to meet some of the guys on the forum. such a cool setup down there but now my wife is all upset thinking i'm going to do something like that at our home!!

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Im glad everyone had a good time and liked the place. Gang im going back today to pick up the other one of thoe monti plates, they are sweeet.

Hopefully he'll be getting in some lps soon. If anyone wants to go again let me know. Ill set it up again. Hopefully you guys got his card oo so you can go back on your own in case we cant get another group together again.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Chee, you should make her really upset and do it. hahahha. I think all the wives that were there got a little nervous lol. That guys setup is crazy

C

ccny

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
bless his wife for letting him do that. if i started something like that, i'm sure i'd be talking to the lawyer more than my wife. i should have asked Josh if he had an account with the local florist.

N

NYC OZ

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was unable to attend this weekend. I'm from Queens and would love to stop by and pick up some stuff. Any chance I go on my own?

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NYC OZ. possibly, someone else also couldnt make it and wants to go. Im going to talk to the guy either tomorrow or tuesday and see what he wants to do

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Was nice meeting you too Pierce, I wouldnt mind setting up another visit to Josh's. I ll have to giv him a call and find out when is good for him but i have absolutly no time this week. And he doesnt like me just sending poepel over so it will have to be next week.

If anyone else wants to go let me know. But i think ill keep it to 3 or 4 people per trip since it got really crowded last time.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: