• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone interested in their new maximas posted today?

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hehe, actually I just lost one of my favorit clams :(

He was doing fine and then just one morning, boom, all the snails and shrimp were on him. All these nice clams will fill my big tank nice when I upgrade!

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hehe, actually I just lost one of my favorit clams :(

He was doing fine and then just one morning, boom, all the snails and shrimp were on him. All these nice clams will fill my big tank nice when I upgrade!

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mike,

You can always get a "lower light" clam. I have T-5s on my tank for actinics and it is great. If your tank is not too deep, it would work pretty well. Come over to the dark side! :D

Rebels23

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I'm going to probably give it a try later this year, when it's time to change my PC bulbs or myabe just add a T-5 bulb, and see if I can get a small one. Unfortunately my 35hex is as deep as a 75gal tank but just not all the space. :(

Right now just want to get one of my 260gals back to health, battle with Ich, and hope not to lose any more fish.

To everyone out there very very important always quarantine all your fish. I didn't quarantine one fish long enough and made the mistake of placing it in my tank and now I have problems. Just go to show you that no matter how long you been doing it all it takes is to get sloppy once and you pay for it in the end.
banghead.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: