• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Andy

It all depends on the size Aus H Tusk I get. If it's the Med one that $75 if it's the large it's $100. So I need about $75-$100 to get the free shipping. Someone is looking at cleaning crew stuff so that will cut the total down. The thing is the shipping is $39 so if I get close I can get something else instead of paying for shipping.

I'm also thinking about placing an order with http://www.liveaquaria.com/ instead as they have something that I want also, unfortituntly they don't have the Aus H Tusk that I'm looking for. They may get it over the weekend but I don't know if that going to happen.

Michael

I

Islefan

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Hi Michael,
I would like to join the group buy. I would like to buy three Banggai Cardinalfish when you are ready to order. BTW the tree coral you gave me back in february is doing very well it has totally branched out and is about 4" tall now.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Eddie

Sorry I couldn't get you items in the order in time. There is some confusion at Live Aquaria.com about adding to an order. I was told that to add to an order you need to cancel the order and redo the whole thing. I had until 10:30pm last night to do this and since your post was after I couldn't get it in. Now today Live Aquaria.com just told me that I could have add more up until 10:00am this morning.

Good to hear about the coral. It seems everyone that I gave it to has had great results with it, even if everything else it the tank has not done well the tree coral itself has. I just got about 4-5 new frags between yesterday and today and I except a bunch more to fall off soon. I just wish some of my other corals or any of my other corals gave off as many frags.'

Michael

I

Islefan

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Thanks for the reply. It is no problem I was just trying to help you get to the minimum. I am sure there will be another order soon.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Doh, how did I miss this post?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Kinda of changed my mind at the last moment from Pet Solutions to Live Aquaria so the maybe you didn't see it. It's a shame more people didn't get in as my order almost covered the free shipping only($175) and I would have added on the meet the total if needed.

I got to tell you the Customer Service people at Live Aquaria is pretty bad. Don't get me wrong they're the nicest people you would want to talk to but they don't have a clue about anything. First they tell me I couldn't add on to my order without canceling the first one and than reordering, they also giving me a time limit. Than the next day someone else told me different and said that all I need to do was call them and they would add on plus I had until the next day to continue to add and this was after 2 person told me I had to cancel my order first because I couldn't add on. Also they couldn't tell me if the fish I wanted was still avaiable or not.

It seem that they don't own any of the places, they're just the middle man that orders from these places and the place ship directly to the customer.

On the positive side I was very impressed with the fishs that I got. They where in excellent shape and start eating right away. Also they sent a couple of extra snails in each order. So I was a good deal.

Michael

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: