• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I have the itch to buy some new SPS coral frags etc... Does anyone have any suggestions as to who would be a good vender for colorful SPS?

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Rich its been a while since ive spoken to you. I have a few sitesthat may be good. i gotta go through them. But id be down for ordering with you

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Ok guys,
I am contacting a few places to see what kind of avalability and pricing we can expect for a group buy. In the mean time, please list what type of SPS or even zoo's and rics that you are interested in.

Right now I am trying to take advantage of all those pretty blue bali acros coming out.....we'll see what happens.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I spoke to Bryan at Blowfish Aquatics. As with all group buys, the more we buy the more discounts and freebies we get. So take a look around their website and let me know what you guys are interested in. Keep in mind that they only list 10% of their inventory. They have over 60 acros and over 300 Rics in stock. Even though it may say sold out just use the pic as an example of what you may want.

Rich

http://blowfishaquatics.com/

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I'm open for suggestions. I like the corals at Dr. Mac and reef exotics but they are asking crazy prices for their top of the line corals....

Also keep in mind that blowfish aquatics takes their photos under 10k's, so WYSIWYG, not like the glowing photos under 20k's....

[ June 24, 2004, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPS052
sps053

52 is available and id want thaqt one if you orderd fomr them, anythign blue or purple or multiple colors.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
If we go with Blowfish - I'm interested in SPS054. I have had good results with Blowfish when I've ordered from them.

Rich, if Blowfish only has 10% of their total SPS on their website is it better to call them and ask what they have available? That way you get a better idea of what they have.

What about reefermadness? They have shipping included in their price.

[ June 25, 2004, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: solbby ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
So who else is up for a road trip to NY AQUARIA?

In case you haven't been there, it's the best LFS in our area. They have a HUGE selection of colorful SPS, LPS, zoo's, rics etc... The prices are pretty reasonable too!

Well worth the drive

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: