• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I have a few extra blocks of Cyclopeeze and one block of Mysis that was requested to be ordered but not picked up.

For those of you who responded and didn't contact me since then for pick-up, I apologize, but I can't sit on a ton of food at your convenience.

Rebs, I have you already, so don't worry about that -

Here is what is available: 4 blocks of cyclopeeze and one block of mysis.

If the people who ordered in the first place still want the stuff contact me ASAP - if not, I'll be selling it at cost.

House

beyondnp

BeyondNP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if I was part of the original order or not. Regardless, I would be interested in a block of cyclopeeze and potentially the other half of the mysis. How far is Ossining from Brooklyn?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Beyond - yes you were included as part of the first order - se prior string and confirmation of your participation - if you want one it's yours - call me at my office 212-346-1005 - I am in downtown and can bring it to work - this way you don't have to come to Westchester - let's coordinate. Bring somewhere between 25 and 30 bucks - depending on what block is left will determine price (based on size)

Marrone - the block of mysis I have can not be split cause it is way too thick and I believe was $23=$2 shipping - I have to say, the mysis is nice, I fed them to my fish and they loved em - even my small Ocellaris clowns - they are funny to watch running around with the tail of the mysis hanging out of their mouths.

House

beyondnp

BeyondNP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey House,

Sounds good. I know I asked to be included but wasnt sure if I was! Anyway, I will pm you with some times/dates that hopefully work for you.

Thanks,

Beyond

Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i am calling you and leaving messages and haven't got a reply... can you bring it in the city tomorrow and i will pickup bout 12:30.....

if it's ok let me know..

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Melt,

At home I have recived a few mseeages that were no longer than a hello - are you calling from cell phone - I need to check my freezer at work first to see if it can hold the blocks - concerned about their size.

I will not be in the office most of the day (full day of meetings) and will let you know about the freezer - if I can bring it in and leave it, then it won't matter when you come.

Thanks again.

House

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Pecan,

You sound like a cyclopeeze rep already :)

Yes this is frozen copepods for marine fish - they love it -

Melt, Rebs,

Freezer at the office is ok to hold 2 blocks of cyclopeeze - one for each of you. Let me know when you want to pick up - please bring change as they are not round numbers - anywhere between 23 and 30 bucks.

Work Number is 212-346-1005

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: